Oracle Business Consultant for Digitized Business Processes (m/f/d)
You think in a process-driven and solution-oriented manner – you are communicative, committed and socially competent as a team player, but also strong as a lone warrior? You work proactively, have analytical skills, a keen perception and a high demand for quality, like to take on professional responsibility and can present complex issues in a clearly understandable way? Then we look forward to having you as a new member of our team.
In collaboration with the customer, PROMATIS consultants design intelligent business processes and key performance indicator systems.
What’s special: Our consultants consistently rely on easy-to-understand graphical business process models, and deliver ready-made Best Practice solutions. With products from global market leader Oracle®, we team up with our customers to implement innovative digitization and AI solutions.
Your tasks in our customer projects:
- As part of your work as a consultant, you will conduct workshops on business process analysis and design digitization solutions within Oracle Applications
- Planning, implementation and monitoring of organizational change management measures
- Design and implementation of business requirements through configuration and adaptation of Oracle Enterprise Software (Oracle Cloud Applications, Oracle E-Business Suite)
- Development of functional solution concepts and technical specifications for customer-specific adaptations (customization)
- Execution of user training/coaching as well as support tasks during prototyping and test phases
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, Industrial Engineering or Computer Science. Preferably with focus on Business Administration or equivalent experience
- Profound business knowledge in at least one of the following areas: Finance and Accounting, Enterprise Performance Management, SCM/Logistics, Production, Customer Experience (Sales, Marketing, Service), Human Capital Management (HCM)
- Experience in the implementation of Oracle Application Software, e.g. Oracle Cloud Applications, Oracle E-Business Suite
- At least 3 years of implementation experience. Participation in at least one implementation project from requirements phase until go-live.
- Basic knowledge of database programming in SQL; PL/SQL is a plus
- Necessary ability to facilitate presentations/meetings as well as to interface with clients
- You have a keen perception, work independently, are solution- and customer-oriented and a responsible team player
- You have strong communication, abstraction and structuring skills
- Mobility in project work at home and abroad
- Your aim is the responsible use of modern digital technologies and processes to create sustainable humane user experiences
- Advanced working methods and innovative software tools
- Working for the “Cloud Applications European Champion” awarded by Oracle
- A secure job in a growth-oriented company
- Flexible working hours model
- Individual further training and development opportunities
- Opportunity to co-create a positive, pleasant working atmosphere in motivated teams
- Management with flat hierarchies that understands economic success, social and societal responsibility as cornerstones of the company mission
We are looking forward to your detailed application (email).