Oracle Business Consultant for Business Processes
Your way of thinking is process- and solution-oriented? You are communicative, devoted, and a socially competent team player, but an equally strong lone fighter? You work proactively, possess analytical skills, rapid comprehension and a high quality standard? You like to accept technical responsibility and are able to visualize complex issues? In this case, we’re looking forward to have you in our team.
Together with our customers, PROMATIS-consultants design intelligent business processes and indicator systems. Our special feature: Our consultants consistently count on easily comprehensible graphical business process models and provide already predefined best practice solutions. With the products of global market leader Oracle® and in close collaboration with our customers, we realize modern information systems.
Your remit in our customer projects:
- Execution of workshops on analysis, design and improvement of business processes
- Modelling of business processes, business objects and organizational structures
- Design and realization of functional requirements by configuring and adapting Oracle business software
- Development of solution concepts and the functional specification of customer-specific adaptations
- Execution of user trainings and user coaching as well as supporting tasks during prototyping phases and test phases
- Assisting customers with commissioning the system
- Degree in business administration, information technology, industrial engineering, computer science with focus on business administration or lateral entrants with economical working experience
- Economical knowledge in at least one of the following areas:
customer experience, personnel management, finance and accounting, corporate planning and controlling, GRC, commercial project management, logistics, production. User experience is beneficial.
- You possess quick comprehensive skills, you work in an independent, solution- and customer-oriented way, and you are a responsible team player
- You show to have strong communicative skills, abstractional and structural skills as well as good German and English skills
- Mobility in project work, both on site and abroad
- Your goal is the responsible use of modern digital technologies and methods to create sustainable humane user experiences
- Progressive work methods and innovative software tools
- Working for the award-winning „Cloud-Applications European Champion“ rewarded by Oracle
- Proximity to leading education and research institutions
- Experience and willingness in the training of new employees, beginners or returners