Oracle Business Consultant for Digitized Business Processes
Your way of thinking is process- and solution-oriented? You are communicative, devoted, and a socially competent team player, but an equally strong lone fighter? You work proactively, possess analytical skills, rapid comprehension and a high quality standard? You like to accept technical responsibility and are able to visualize complex issues? In this case, we’re looking forward to have you in our team.
Together with our customers, PROMATIS-consultants design intelligent business processes and indicator systems. Our special feature: Our consultants consistently count on easily comprehensible graphical business process models and provide already predefined best practice solutions. With the products of global market leader Oracle® and in close collaboration with our customers, we realize innovative digitization and AI solutions.
Your remit in our customer projects
- Implementation of workshops for business process analysis and conception of digitization solutions
- Planning, implementation and monitoring of organizational change management measures
- Design and implementation of business requirements by configuration and adaptation of Oracle enterprise software (Oracle Cloud Applications, NetSuite ERP, Oracle E-Business Suite)
- Development of solution concepts and technical specification of customer-specific adaptations (customization)
- Execution of user training courses and user coaching as well as supporting tasks during prototyping and test phases
- Support of the customer during the commissioning of the system
- Studies in industrial engineering, business informatics, information management, business administration with IT affinity, computer science with business administration affinity or lateral entrants with practical business experience
- Knowledge of business administration in at least one of the following areas:
Finance and Accounting, Enterprise Performance Management, SCM/Logistics, Production, Customer Experience (Sales, Marketing, Service), Human Resources Management (HCM)
- Experience in the practical use of business application software is an advantage
- You have a quick grasp, work independently, are solution and customer oriented and are a responsible team player
- You have strong communication skills, abstraction and structuring skills as well as a good command of German and English
- Mobility in project work at home and abroad
- Your goal is the responsible use of modern digital technologies and processes to create sustainable, humane user experiences.
- advances working methods and innovative software tools
- Working for the award-winning „Cloud-Applications European Champion“ awarded by Oracle
- Proximity to leading education and research institutions
- Experience and willingness to familiarise career starters, cross-entry and re-entry students with the job
We look forward to receiving your detailed application, also by email.