NetSuite Practice Leader
Located in the Denver Tech Center we are seeking an experienced Functional Practice Leader, to build our NetSuite practice in the US and Europe. This is a critical position within the organization that requires a polished individual to perform in a client-facing role focused on implementation and support of NetSuite ERP/CRM products and services. You will work closely directing and advising Project Managers and fellow Consultants in conducting multiple client projects ranging from consulting services, customization design, and technical support, to full implementation. You will have the unique opportunity to have a high-level role in establishing a Global practice. The successful candidate must demonstrate willingness to go the extra mile for the team and feel an individual ownership for the NetSuite Practice’s success. They will be a problem solver, creative thinker, fast learner, be detail-oriented, and interested in learning their clients’ business.
- Provide NetSuite consulting expertise utilizing industry experience, business analysis, best practices and a pragmatic mindset to facilitate clients’ most complex requirements.
- Scope the NetSuite modules and services required to help clients achieve their objectives.
- Implement and deploy NetSuite solutions accommodating unique industry business and management processes, regulatory requirements and other business requirements.
- Architect, implement and deploy NetSuite solutions accommodating unique industry business and management processes, regulatory requirements and other business requirements.
- Design and implement NetSuite systems using our proven implementation Methodology.
- Responsible for identifying business requirements, requirements management, functional design, prototyping, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), testing, training, defining support procedures, leading work streams and supporting implementations.
- Create functional requirements as an input to application design.
- Build, develop and test detailed functional designs for business solution components and prototypes.
- Drive test planning, execution, and optimization support.
- Design and define customizations and integration requirements in collaboration with Application Developers to deliver solutions to automate processes or bridge functional gaps.
- Lead/guide financial and accounting implementations such as design of chart of accounts, distribution, invoicing, fixed asset management, and accounting processes such as Accounts Payable (A/P), Accounts Receivable (A/R), and Financial Reporting.
- Manage all aspects of the configuration process for the customer from configuration through to acceptance and sign-off.
- Manage the build, development and testing of detailed scripted customized solutions and prototypes.
- Support troubleshooting of issues that arise during configuration sessions.
- Supervise, mentor and develop junior consultants and business analysts on application and implementation methodology.
- Conduct business process mapping and requirements gathering sessions with new customers to determine configuration requirements both on-site and remote.
- Prepare Business Requirements and Technical Scoping Documents resulting from the above noted mapping sessions to provide proposed solutions for the requirements for customer approval.
- Ability to proactively leverage business contacts, personal networks and centers of influence to identify, develop and close prospective engagement opportunities.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a NetSuite consultant, handling at least 5-10 full cycle NetSuite implementations (NetSuite ERP Certification is preferred).
- Experience with multiple NetSuite ERP implementations in a functional consulting role.
- Demonstrated proficiency with project scoping, planning, requirements gathering, business process mapping and end-to-end process experience is preferred.
- Ability to utilize defined and structured implementation processes and project management methodologies.
- Solid understanding of common industry business practices related to accounting, sales/manufacturing/inventory management, as well as an advanced understanding of accounting theory and accounting systems.
- Exhibit exceptional interpersonal, customer service, decision-making, and analytical abilities.
- Working knowledge of MS Office, Outlook, and proficiency with CRM tools.
- Ability to travel, as needed. European travel ~20%.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) degree preferred in Accounting, Computer Science, Business or related field.