NetSuite Business Consultant
Company located in the Denver Tech Center is seeking an experienced NetSuite Consultant, to enhance our NetSuite practice in the US and Europe. This is a critical position within the organization that requires a polished individual to perform in a client-facing role focused on implementation and support of NetSuite ERP/CRM products and services. You will work closely with Project Managers and fellow Consultants in conducting multiple client projects ranging from consulting services, customization design, technical support, and full implementation. You will have the unique opportunity to have a high-level impact in our growing Global NetSuite practice. The successful candidate must demonstrate willingness to go the extra mile for the team and feel an individual ownership for the NetSuite Practice’s success. They will be a problem solver, creative thinker, fast learner, be detail-oriented, and interested in learning their clients’ business.
- Provide NetSuite consulting expertise utilizing industry experience, business analysis, best practices and a pragmatic mindset to facilitate clients’ most complex requirements.
- Scope the NetSuite modules and services required to help clients achieve their objectives by assisting in pre-sales activities as necessary and continued client support throughout the project.
- Implement, architect, and deploy NetSuite solutions accommodating unique industry business and management processes, regulatory requirements and other business requirements.
- Responsible for identifying business requirements, requirements management, functional design, prototyping, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), testing, training, defining support procedures, and leading work streams implementations.
- Design and implement NetSuite systems using our proven implementation Methodology.
- Create functional requirements as an input to application design.
- Lead/guide financial and accounting implementations such as the design of chart of accounts, distribution, invoicing, fixed asset management, and accounting processes such as Accounts Payable (A/P), Accounts Receivable (A/R), and Financial Reporting.
- Manage all aspects of the configuration process for the customer from configuration through to acceptance and sign-off.
- Manage the build, development and testing of detailed scripted customized solutions and prototypes.
- Support troubleshooting of issues that arise during configuration sessions.
- Build, develop and test detailed functional designs for business solution components and prototypes.
- Drive test planning, execution, and optimization support.
- Design and define customizations and integration requirements in collaboration with Application Developers to deliver solutions to automate processes or bridge functional gaps.
- Supervise, mentor and develop junior consultants and business analysts on application and implementation methodology.
- Conduct business process mapping and requirements gathering sessions (workshops) with new customers to determine configuration requirements both on-site and remote.
- Prepare Business Requirements and Technical Scoping Documents resulting from the above mapping sessions to provide proposed solutions for the requirements for customer approval.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a NetSuite consultant, handling at least 5-10 full cycle NetSuite implementations (NetSuite ERP Certification is preferred).
- Experience with multiple NetSuite ERP implementations in a functional consulting role.
- Demonstrated proficiency with project scoping, planning, requirements gathering, business process mapping and end-to-end process experience is preferred.
- Ability to utilize defined and structured implementation processes and project management methodologies.
- Solid understanding of common industry buness practices related to accounting, sales/professional services/inventory management, as well as an advanced understanding of accounting theory and accounting systems.
- Exhibit exceptional interpersonal, customer service, decision-making, and analytical abilities.
- Working knowledge of MS Office, Outlook, and proficiency with CRM tools.
- Ability to travel domestically, as needed. Some European travel may be requested (10%).
Bachelor’s or Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) degree preferred in Accounting, Computer Science, Business or related field.
We look forward to receiving your detailed application by email.