Business software solutions based on Oracle E-Business Suite
PROMATIS – as a worldwide pioneer of process-oriented implementations of the Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) and as an E-Business Suite partner of the first hour on the German speaking market – has project- and user-experience with high innovation strength. Our consultants combine process- and function-knowledge with technical know-how, which differentiates us clearly from the competition.
Custom Oracle E-Business Suite Solutions
Oracle E-Business Suite customers make their product decision based on extensive product functionalities that extend deep into the enterprise’s operative core through the use of industry-specific modules. They also value the innovative technology platform that offers standards-based options for the adaptation of the EBS to the customer’s needs.
PROMATIS possesses extensive know-how for the implementation and operation of demand-meeting Oracle EBS solutions. Our main focus lies in German speaking countries and covers 20 other countries in Europe, America and Asia. As a rule, we integrate local partners into the projects.
We have implemented systems into the following areas:
- Finance and Accounting, Financial Controlling, Consolidation
- Strategic Procurement
- Logistics, Supply Chain Management (SCM) and Transportation Management
- Distributed Warehouses
- Manufacturing (discrete, process, project, flow, mix mode) and Manufacturing Execution Systems
- Project Management and Contract Management
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM): Marketing, Sales and Service
- Human Capital Management
- Self-Service Applications for customers, suppliers, partners, employees
Sub-Systems and Integration
Besides a founded Oracle E-Business Suite know-how, PROMATIS brings comprehensive technological knowledge into the projects and therefore offers the customer special creative solution concepts. Several examples can prove this:
- integration of third-party systems (SAP, MS Dynamics, Siebel, PeopleSoft, Legacy, …)
- realization of flexible reporting- and analysis systems
- provision of „upstream“ workflow-based Customer Care Portals for mapping of customer specific processes
- Oracle Applications added by functionalities for Document Management and Archiving
- Strategic and tactical solutions for Supply Chain Planning
- Implementation of group-wide distributed warehouses for spare parts with integration of various logistics systems.